Sometimes we forget to remember our phone number. This happens usually when you have more than three or four numbers. If you forget your Zong Number, you can check your Zong Sim Number simply by dialing code. Here in this article, we are going to discuss how to Check the Sim number of Zong. You can also get all details like the issue date of SIM, owner of SIM and other info totally free of cost. Let’s check the Zong Number check code 2020.
How to Check Zong Number?
You can check your Zong SIM number by simply dialing *2#. By dialing this code you can check the mobile number of Zong numbers. It is a very easy method for checking your Zong Sim number. For checking Sim number of Zong Sim you do not need balance. It means you can check your SIM number even with zero balance. When you dial these codes, the Zong SIM number will appear on the screen.
Code: Dial *2#
Other Codes: *8# and *5#
OTHER METHODS TO CHECK ZONG SIM NUMBER
BY DIALING *100#
In this method, you can check your phone number by providing your friend number. You need another family or friend number first with whom you want to share this number. Then dial *100# from your phone. The number of options will appear in reply with 1. Now type the number with whom you want to share your number. A message will appear on the phone number you have provided which contains your SIM number. Save the number for future usage.
BY CALLING HELPLINE
You can find your mobile number easily by calling the helpline. Dial 310 from user Zong SIM and talk to the call center representative. The Zong call center representative will ask you for your CNIC number. After confirming your identity they will tell your mobile number.
VIA PHONE SETTING
If you have an android phone you can find your SIM number very easily from settings. Follow the steps below to find your Zong SIM number.
- Go to the “Settings” on your mobile phone.
- Then scroll down and tap “About Phone”.
- After that click on “Status” and then “Network”.
- Here you find your SIMs numbers.
ON PTA WEBSITE
You can also check your Zong number on the PTA website by entering your CNIC.
You may also be looking for Ufone Number Check Code
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can check your mobile number totally free of cost.
- There are no charges for all of the above methods.
- These methods only work for active SIM.
- If you find any error by dialing these codes let us know we will update the codes. Codes can change any time by Zong.
- For further information, you can call the Zong helpline by dialing 310.
- You can check the Zong Sim Owner, Zong Number registered address and Location of Zong Number and Zong Sim by calling the helpline.