Ufone Sim Number Check Code 2020. Here in this article, we are going to provide you the methods of how you can Check Sim Number of Ufone. Check all the details of any Ufone SIM without balance. Just dial a code and get the information you are looking for.
HOW TO CHECK UFONE NUMBER?
You can check the Ufone number by following any of the methods below. These methods are free of cost. So, don’t worry if you have zero balance.
METHOD #1 UFONE NUMBER CHECK CODE
In this method, you have to dial *780*3# from your mobile phone. It will show you the number which you are currently using on the phone. This code only works for Ufone numbers.
Code: Dial *780*3#
You may look for Ufone Call Packages
METHOD #2 UFONE SIM NUMBER CHECK
Dial *1# from your mobile phone. By dialing this cod your Ufone number will appear on the screen.
Code: Dial *1#
METHOD #3 UFONE NUMBER CHECK BY SMS
In this method, you can check the SIM number by SMS. Type “MNP” and send SMS to 667. It will give you all the important details of Ufone SIM. The information contains SIM number, Registered CNIC, Postpaid or Prepaid, and date of SIM activation.
Type SMS: “MNP”
Sent To: 667
METHOD #4 VISIT PTA WEBSITE
If you want to check your mobile number online. Visit the PTA website and input your CNIC number to get details of your number.
Remember: All of the above methods are totally free of cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can find your Ufone SIM number totally free of cost.
- These codes only work on active SIMs. If your SIM is inactive Codes might not work.
- Ufone can change code at any time. If you found an error please leave a comment below we will update the latest codes.
- For more assistance and information, you can call Ufone Helpline by dialing 310.
- By sending SMS you can also check the owner of Sim, date of registration, etc.
Finally, now you how to check the Ufone SIM number. All of the above methods are tested. All of the methods are easy. Just dial code number will be shown on your mobile screen. One more thing, Sometimes method 3 does not work. If it happens just follow other methods.