Many times we forget our mobile number. If you do not have enough balance in your Telenor SIM and still you are want to check your mobile number, don’t worry. Here in this article, we are going to share some method including Telenor number check code 2020. You can simply dial easy codes and check your mobile number. So, take a look at the article below and find out How to Check Telenor Number. All of the below-mentioned methods are working.
Method # 1 TELENOR NUMBER CHECK BY SMS
In this method, you have to send empty SMS to 7421. For availing this offer you should have some balance in your account because standard charges will be applied.
Method # 2 TELENOR NUMBER CHECK CODE *8888#
Dial *8888# from your mobile phone. After that, a text will appear on your mobile screen with your Telenor SIM number.
Method # 3 THROUGH HELPLINE 345
If you have a balance in your mobile number you can find your number by calling the helpline operator. Telenor Operator will ask for your name, CNIC and maybe also ask for IMSI number which is located at the back of the SIM card. So, find your mobile number by calling at 345. Verify your identity and ask them for details of your Telenor SIM number.
Method # 4 TELENOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE
For checking your Telenor Number from Official website. Create your account and login to your account. Now click on Live chat support at the bottom of the website and ask them that you need to check your mobile number. They will verify your identity by taking the following information.
Method # 5 VISIT PTA WEBSITE
If you want to check your mobile number online. Visit the PTA website and input your CNIC number to get details of your number.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Finding a number by SMS or will cost you some charges. All the other methods are free of cost.
- When you dial code you will get your own mobile screen free of cost.
- These methods only work on active SIMs.
- Telenor has a right to change codes at any time. If the above codes not work please check the Official Telenor Website.
- For further information, you can call Telenor Helpline 345.
- Here is the information you can get by calling Telenor Customer Supports i.e. Telenor Sim Owner, Telenor Number, Registered Address and Current Location.
How to Check an Inactive Telenor SIM Number?
If you have an inactive Telenor SIM and you want to check its number by calling the helpline. The call center representative will ask for CNIC number and name for identity verification.
Finally, now you know all methods to Check Telenor SIM number. We have checked all of the above methods. If some of the methods don’t work, please let us know or check the official Telenor Website.
You May Also Like